Now hiring for our production team.
Please complete application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now hiring for Logistics Associate.
Date: January 2023
Job Title Logistic Associate
Location Richmond, California
Manager Alfonso Alvarez
Pay Range Between $22 to $25/ hour
based on experience
Galaxy Desserts, also known as Brioche Pasquier – Galaxy Desserts, is part of the Brioche Pasquier family of bakers, based in France. What really sets us apart is that we do all the crafting, baking, freezing and packaging ourselves. We carry three families of products: (1) Brioche; (2) Croissants; (3) Frozen Desserts, all dedicated to excellence and quality for Retail and Food Service. Our products are either made in France or manufactured at our facility in Richmond, California. Intensely committed to quality, we try and source all of our ingredients from the best producers we can find. We endeavour to mitigate our environmental impact and support our community every day.
Our core values are based on RESPECT: Recognition, Executive, Simplicity, Passion, Equality, Closeness, and Transparency. They shape our company culture and guide our business strategy. They bring together our employees and are integrated in our everyday work practises.
Key Responsibilities & Reporting Lines
Logistics associate assists in the management of a logistics supply chain. You will support the logistics manager in coordinating the transport and storage of products such as the orders and the shipments, track them, manage inventory, and communicate with customers and third-party services.
• Daily tasks to ensure customers’ orders and inquiries
• Working with 3PL (third Party Logistics) companies to coordinate shipments and orders
• Managing stocks levels and shipments in our 3PL
• Manage transportation costs and find strategies to improve our financial and service efficiency
• Working alongside with sales and sales administration to provide best customer service experience
• Monitoring and managing inventory levels
Qualifications and Experience
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• Customer Service Skills
• Strong Microsoft Word, Office 365, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Knowledge of logistics supply chain of food industry customers
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with high professionalism
• Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Willingness to learn and offer alternative solutions to supply chain problems
Essential Behavioural Competencies:
• Team player in communicating with your teammates
• Taking initiatives
• Be flexible to changing priorities and company needs
• Professional and courteous with vendors
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work. They are not construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
EEOC STATEMENT: Brioche Pasquier – Galaxy Desserts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Brioche Pasquier - Galaxy Desserts complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.